mesabi range men's program (MRMP)
The Mesabi Range Men's Program is a men’s non-violence and positive parenting program on Minnesota’s Iron Range. Pathways to Family Peace focuses on a man’s path to having peaceful and loving relationships with an intimate partner and children.
- Meets state of Minnesota court ordered programming requirements
- Co—facilitated by a male / female co-facilitator team
- Addresses intimate partner relationships and parenting
- One intake assessment
- 28 week session program
- 90 minutes per session
- One exit interview on day of last session
- Free coffee and light snacks (when available) will be served
- Sliding fee scale
- Intake Assessment fee: $10 for unemployed and $20 for employed participants
- $5 per session for unemployed participants
- $10 per session for employed participants
- Ability to pay via debit or credit card
Mondays from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
302 East Howard St
Hibbing, MN 55746
Thursdays 5 - 6:30 p.m.
Holy Spirit Catholic Church - Church Family Room
306 2nd St South
Virginia, MN 55792
Skilled, trained, and local facilitators from the Iron Range:
Melissa Petrangelo Scaia, MPA,
Adam Hancock, MS - Discover Your Ultimate Inc,
Lori Stavnes, and
Gary Eustice, MS, LP - Eustice Counseling, LLC
For more information as a referral agency or to sign-up for group as a participant, please contact:
Melissa Petrangelo Scaia
Phone or text: 218 - 506 - 0116
CLICK HERE to get all of the above information in one document flyer.